New vaccum cleaner help

I am looking to purchase a new bagged vaccum cleaner does any one have any suggestion, I would surely appreciate any help

Gran1954

Asked by Gran1954 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Go with bagless, then you don't have to change the bags or be stuck if they stop selling them.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:38 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I love the bagless kind. I think I have an Eureaka Pet control or something like that. It's purple!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i have this german thing...if i could do it over i would go with kenmore's top of the line.
    i prefer the bag vacuums too!
    it really grosses me out to see the dirty container all the time, and i wouldn't want to wash it daily either!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Hoover.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I already own a bagless I find that the dust come out and keeps the dust and dirt .
    Gran1954

Comment by Gran1954 (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I have the Dyson Ball - it's bagless, but the mechanism for releasing the container is amazing. The vacuum itself is well worth the money, it works great on carpet and hardwood.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:15 PM on Jul. 29, 2010