does anybody have any cross stitch patterns they want to trade or are looking for..

kanela

Asked by kanela at 11:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I don't want to trade but if you need a pattern just let me know and I'll see if I have it.
    mommy3397

Answer by mommy3397 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• OMG I must have a thousand cross stitch patterns from country to baby. I would love to swap Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular :-)
    chrissiemags

Answer by chrissiemags at 2:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I have been looking for a cross stitch pattern for a police dispatcher and haven't had any luck in finding one. I find lots for Police officers, EMT's and so forth but none for dispatchers. If you know where I can find one please let me know. Thanks
    Booberry

Answer by Booberry at 4:34 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• LOOKING FOR DISNEY PATTERN OF MICKEY AND MINNIE IN WEDDING ATTIRE...(ORIGINAL PATTERN WAS A RING BEARERS PILLOW, I THINK)
    PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE IT!!!
    MissyJo68

Answer by MissyJo68 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• You can go to www.dmc.com and download free patterns and also thread chart to check the colors you need for a project. Hope this helps. There are also several sites that offer free cross stitch patterns.
    sandyc911

Answer by sandyc911 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 17, 2008