3rd birthday!!

ok so the big 3 what to do??? we dnt have a lot of money cuz were gonna move out n we need to save for our apts deposit n rent all together...her birthday is on sept 4 any ideas ne one something nice but cheap... thanks

13liz13

Asked by 13liz13 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• bigger is not always better, whos to say she'll even remember any of this in 10-15years? dollar store has cute cheap decorations, order a couple pizzas or just have snack foods and at a park they can run and play and do whatever they want without u having to pay for 'extra' stuff...
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 4:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• why not at a park?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• oh yeah but im talking about things to have there.. or things to do for the kids like i would love to have a face painter n jummpers but i dnt know lol
    13liz13

Comment by 13liz13 (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I made my daughters cake for her birthday and I made pigs n a blanket and had chips and dip and soda. only about 10 people came. then i got the decorations at the dollar store. it was at our home.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• if you don't have a lot of money then I'd skip things like bounce houses and buy party supplies at the dollar store
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• You could have a craft table for the kids, have stickers and construction paper and markers and glue sticks with glitter. Etc
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2010