Nosy neighbors unite! ;)

Who else has a neighbor that does something that just leaves you wondering WTH? LOL

There is an older couple next door with a motorhome. Every couple of weekends they appear to pack it to go, but it never leaves. Every once in a while it does leave, but never for longer than a day.

Hmmm...

Jessica157

Asked by Jessica157 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a neighbor that has been working on a motorcycle for years now and he drove it for a day and now it is for sale...??
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i'm almost sure the house 2 doors down from us is dealing drugs..they always have about 20 cars a day drive up ..this kid walks out and they appear to be talking and then the car just drives away. Its always a different car every time. I'm sick of it. Our neighborhoods too nice for people like that to be living there. I could kill the person that rented to them. There are like 8 people staying in that house too (adults). You would think there would be laws against that.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• lucky! I wish I had neighbors like that, I have neighbors that come flying around the curve (where my house is) going about 40 mph. I won't let my 3 year old outside without me because I'm scared of this psycho. But guess who plays right next to my house and said curve? HER KIDS!!!! One of these days she's going to hit them
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• The dude across the street appears to be about 27 and he lives with his Grandma. i feel so sorry for her,he screams in her face all the time! He's really weird,he wears tight plaid pants and a motorcycle jacket with buckles on it and has a mohawk that is a different color every few days. BRIGHT colors,like crayolas! he doesn't appear to work because he's outside at all hours blasting his British punk music. I see him out there when I go to get my mail.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My neighbor seems to be in his late 20's and lives with his parents. He seems like a nice guy, but he doesn't work, have a car or leave the house so somethings gotta be wrong with him
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• The ones right next door to us have lke 20 people living there..okay not really but i never recognize the same face. And one of the teenagers tried to sleep with my hubby...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• We have a weird neighbor that drops by sometimes if we're outside. He said that he talks to spirits. The older couple that live across from us are always working in their yard - all they have is grass and ivy ... no clue what they are doing out there all day.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:13 PM on Jul. 29, 2010