karma

karma as far as i am concerned is taking way to long to strike my stbx and his girlfriend. he left me over a year ago for her. i'm sick of hearing about how much they enjoy each other and all the things they do. when will it happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• I have always heard what goes around comes around and thats usually the truth,at least in my book it is,give it time,you cant rush karma,maybe you should think about finding your own en you wouldnt have to worry if he was happy or not.happiness instead of dwelling on how long his will last,if you found your own th
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 1:05 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I'm sorry that happened and I'm sorry you haven't 'seen' Karma get him... you may never SEE it. I honestly think, when you don't concentrate on it, is when it happens... I've seen Karma bite my ex right in the butt, on some things, but still not on others. Try to put it out of your mind, like geenabelle said, and try to move on to a place where you don't care if it does or not. Being happy without him is a little bit of Karma in itself, isn't it.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Karma isn't real.....
    mlc4k

Answer by mlc4k at 1:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I disagree with mlc4k karma is real and although it may take a while to come around sooner or later it does and you may not be around to see it or hear it but it will come. don't worry about him worry about yourself and your happiness that's more important.
    NYMARIPOSA

Answer by NYMARIPOSA at 3:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• No one can tell you that. Did you really think we could?
    texann

Answer by texann at 4:27 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Not taking this question too seriously, but I gotta say...it is a double edged sword...maybe it is biting you in the butt right now!
    lyricsnlaughter

Answer by lyricsnlaughter at 8:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2008