They thrive on this stuff!

There has got to be some kind of research or something as to why women THRIVE on drama! Some sort of psychological research. Of course, not ALL women do, but quite a bit!

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 5:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Good question. I stay away from drama.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 5:01 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I hate drama. Most of the reason I don't have many female friends in real life.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I know women who actually make things up to start drama. I don't get it. I avoid the "dramanistas" as best I can, life is too short and I have better things to do!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I think thats what CM is,,, and the mods, they are the Scientists running the experiments...
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 5:04 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• They would be the kind of people who need LOTS of attention.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 5:04 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• omg..I have a female boss and its nothing but drama, drama, drama. Pitting one employee against another employee. Dragging people into her office for investigation interviews as to who said this or that. Why cant a boss stay in their office and let the supervisors manage the employees!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 5:05 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• and THIS is why I have very few female friends. I have enough crap in my life to care about whether your best friend in the whole wide world is feeding her baby formula and how you're not going to be her friend anymore. We graduated HS 7 years ago, get over it. Thank you, have a nice day.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 5:13 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I agree, I work with a TOTAL drama queen! She just got promoted too, so the big head has gotten even bigger!!
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 5:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• This is why the best job I ever had was when I worked in a one girl office. I was the administrative support for a company and it was all guys... there was no drama... ever.... We laughed an awful lot! I don't know what's worse.. the crazy drama or the disgusting questions.... I sometimes leave here scratching my head thinking WTF are these people crazy or what..... ROFL... left eye twitching...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 5:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2010