What would you do...

if you found out that your SO was talking to an ex online? He is saying that they were not a serious relationship and that he is just talking to her but will stop if you want him to. What would your reaction be?

HuskerMommy08

Asked by HuskerMommy08 at 5:08 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I guess I'd be hurt he didn't ask if it would bother me but I trust him too - that's a tough one.. I did find that he did a search for his ex and we talked about it and all is good - but he also wasn't tlaking to her either so I don't know..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• never online but in person, I was pissed and almost hit the bitch but she was the one coming on to him so I couldnt stay mad at him.
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 5:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• depends on their history together, and how our relationship was going.
    MPW2005

Answer by MPW2005 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• depends how much u trust your SO, but if it bothers u that much you need to tell him and make it his decision to stop. if he knows its hurting you and he truly loves you then he'll stop...
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 5:11 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My SO was contacted by one of his ex's through e-mail. I went on his account, found them and read them. In all he was very straight up with her and let her know that he was with me and we have a daughter together and that he was very happy with life now.

So in all I guess it would depend on what they're saying to each other.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I'd be upset. There is so reason to go down that path again.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2010