WTH happened with the ....

"What do Atheist believe in question"? I was in the middle of commenting (a good one too) and POOF!!

Jeez people if you are going to be so sensitive about the answers you get, don't ask the questions!

SpiritedWitch

Asked by SpiritedWitch at 5:08 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• The views expressed by the answers in the question go against the beliefs of the average Christian, and could have in inadvertently made them think for themselves or could have convinced someone that Atheists are not evil - So as always, CM has to step in and remove it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My question was deleted not by me... I got a message saying it was a offensive.

WHAT???  It wasn't offensive at all.  The cafemom police are fucktards!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:50 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Totally agree... if you don't like the answers, don't go there... Curious to know how many peeps had answered it before you had the whole "poof" thing happen...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 5:11 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I AGREE
    RUSTI44

Answer by RUSTI44 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• That's happened to a lot of Questions that I've replied to. I guess they don't like the reality of other peoples thoughts.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• The OP is in a snit because she was unsuccessfully trying to claim that an opinion was an attack because of course it didn't gel with her beliefs.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:15 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Agreed.
    3lilqts

Answer by 3lilqts at 5:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Well as an atheist I believe in all of the energy surrounding us. The energy of the Universe, the stars, the moon, all living things. I believe we all have a light within us that can shine for others. What we do to others, we do to ourselves. We are all "one" here on earth, and our energy will return to the Universe from where it came when we die. (thats a quick summary of my beliefs.) I do not believe in any idea of a supreme being.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 5:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• What was so offensive about it? Asking what other's believe in seems to be an ongoing theme around here. Sometimes I wonder if these peeps know we live in America, the land of the free and the freedom of religion... right... so to answer the question "What do I believe in"... whatever I want to believe in because I can... :)
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 5:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2010