Why are the moms so mean here? adult content

A good friend had me join about a year ago, I've been reading questions and up answers not offend anyone i was just curious why so many moms have to be mean.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Honestly I think its becasue they think thier way is the only way to parent and judge anyone who donest do it that way.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Have to agree with mamallamaof2. Basically, their shit don't stink, kwim?
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Have you ever taken your kids to the park, and there was a mom, or group of moms, who thought they were better than you? Everything they did was perfect, their sh*t didn't stink, etc? Of course, the minute your cutie-pie got a little dirt on his/her clothes, they thrust their noses so far up it was a miracle they didn't get a nosebleed...

Take that, multiply it by uhm... IDK... a lot... and now you have Cafemom.

Also, those moms who aren't snobs in RL, get to hide behind a keyboard and bash away, not realizing there's another living, breathing human being, another MOM on the other side of that screen.

Heartless b*tches.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Well not all of us are mean :) but I know it gets old to see the Mom's who are the ones bashing and know it all types.. I come on because I need help - this isn't "natural" to me or instinctual so I ask all the time each step of the way - its too bad really.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:23 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Also, with this many moms and all different kinds of beliefs and pov there is bound to be arguing. Some take it too far and start stalking and harrassing them. Then there are some that just like to be b*tches for no reason.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 5:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Focus on the good ones and ignore the mean ones, that is what I do!

Answer by older at 5:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I think that there are a lot of people who feel justified in their answers. I think they really think they have all the answers. I know I do not. There are many times I wonder if I'm doing right by my children. I must admit, sometimes I do doubt myself when I read about the perfect children of some mothers who never do any wrong and respond respectfully when their parents just 'talk' to them about their slightly inappropriate behavior. *Sigh* My children aren't like that.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Because they are either judgmental, or unhappy in their own lives and they like to put others down.
    Mean attitudes and rude women are the only things I despise about CM.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 5:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I try not to be mean...but,my wording makes it seem so. I usually have to go back and explain better so they understand what I am trying to type. I speak better than I type.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I think it is moms, or maybe just women in general. I was at a FAMILY event and one of my aunt's cousins had a daughter around the age of my son who is 2. Her daughter had a sippy full of juice and my son had one with water. Naturally, he went to take hers and before I could get to him, he took a drink. I took it away and gave it to the child's mother and said sorry and told my son that it was wrong. She then picked her daughter up, went to the kitchen, dumped the juice and filled it with water, all the time her daughter crying and my son now crying too because she was. WTH!! Are you kidding me?! I asked my aunt if there was maybe anything wrong with the kid that she couldn't get germs or something, but she said that her cousin is just a b*tch. But REALLY?!
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2010