Has this happened to anyone?

How many of you had your husband invite a girl to your wedding whom he had slept with? If so how did you react when you found out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• There is no way in H311 that I would allow that to happen. I would be pissed.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I don't think he should have told you about it but then men just don't think like women do. To him it was just sex like to men porn is just a movie! Men are stupid. I doubt if he put the same emphasis on what he did with her as you did. Let it go unless she wants to come visit him all the time without you home!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My husband invited his ex girlfriend to our wedding but I knew in advanced and approved it. It was my only comprise. I'd met the girl and while I didn't like that they were still friends only because of the way she had treated him in the past and how he continued to do a lot of things for her after they had dated, I wanted her to see us together and how great we were. I guess is was my sweet revenge to her, and I know she hated it I could see it on her at the reception when I went to talk to her.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 6:02 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I would be upset about it. It's your big day and you shouldn't have to think about his past, seems kind of rude unless you approved of it first, which you obviously didn't in this situation.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Ummmmm, I guess I was the one the husband had slept with since I was his girlfriend for 8 years before we broke up. The thing was I knew he wasn't the one for me and I was very happy he met someone he truly loved and who loved him back. I am good friends with both of them now and see no problem with it. They are happy and have a child and I'm happy with my life.

Now, if it was like just a booty call to the husband, I can see the problem...
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:55 PM on Jul. 29, 2010