What things can I do to attract the right man, make myself more available.

Ok...so maybe it's a stupid question. I've been married for 8 years and am going through a divorce. I have two small children, but want to meet Mr. Right someday...again. Tips, ideas, suggestions? THANK YOU!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Great places to meet great men: Gyms (#1), coffee shops or book stores, I have found that a lot of men grocery shop later at night, like 10pm or later

now I'm not man hunting but this is just where i see the most men. Atleast you could get practice and mingle to find out what you like again. ???

Also..be confident, and boost self esteem sometimes that losing weight, changing the hair color, cutting your hair, experimenting with styles and make up etc.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:29 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• 1) Be happy, confident, comfortable, satisfied and fulfilled with YOURSELF!!! That's #1. A happy, fulfilled, confident, comfortable woman, is not only attractive to men. She is also a woman that won't waste her time with any man who is not worthy of her.
    2) Know what it is you are wanting/looking for in a man.
    3) Know what it is you are wanting/expecting from a relationship.
    4) Know what you have to offer, and be confident in what you can offer.. What you bring to the table in a relationship and what you can give, is just as important as what the man can.
    5) Never sell yourself short. Know your self worth. And do not expect or settle for anything less.

In order to find the right man for you. Takes knowing yourself, and knowing what you want in a man. It also takes being happy with yourself first, because if you aren't happy with YOU, no man will make you happy (no one can really, man-woman-friend-lover-family.etc)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I agree with DomoniqueWS - there is NOTHING more attractive than a happy, self-confident woman at any age.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I was watching something on tv that said the top 3 things that immediately attract men are

1. Confidence
    2. Physical beauty
    3. Style

Ofcourse this is only the shallow end of attraction :-)
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I just gave up and was ready to be the crazy cat lady at the end of the street when the right guy fell into my lap!!! I met him through a friend and I had just read somewhere that something like 75% of relationships start through friends....so....get out there with your friends and have them bring friends that bring friends!! As much as I hated it said to me, it will happen when the time is right! Good luck momma and know you are a hot, sexy bitch who deserves love!! :)
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 29, 2010