How do I get my couch pillows clean?

I have a couch that is made of a soft fabric material.It has pillows that sit on the couch and they are now dirty. Can I just toss them into the washing machine? If not, how do I clean them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• You can,but get ready for them to be alot lighter than the rest of the couch afterwards! Air dry them though

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• If it has a zipper on it... take it off of the pillow....check the label...maybeeee you can toss it in your washer...if in doubt take it to your local dry cleaner.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 5:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• If you have a steam carpet cleaner with an attachment you can clean them that way. You could take a towel that has been dampened with a mixture of dish soap and baking soda and water and wipe it clean. It is how I clean my sons favorite friends that can't be washed!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 5:53 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• If you wash them WASH in COLD WATER.
    Carey2006

Answer by Carey2006 at 2:55 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I bought a Bissell carpet/upholstery steam cleaner for 300 dollars, and It works wonders on all fabric :)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2010