This is crazy but......

my husband started working out a couple of months ago & is looking really good and I find myself being jealous! We have been happily married for 8 years and always had a wonderful relationship. I started working out almost 2 years ago because I needed something to do besides stay home with my 4 year old. He is 40 & started doing in hopes of make him more healthy. Now when he wants to go somewhere with a friend I find myself getting jealous! Why am I doing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• woot woot hot hubby alert!!! lol its totally normal :D
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Totally normal :)
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• haha! seems only natural to me :o) still, you may want to talk to him about these little baby trust issues before they turn into real trust issues, kwim?
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 6:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• It's normal. Now that he's getting more fit you probably wonder about more women noticing him or flirting with him. Just talk to him about it and he will hopefully reassure you that you have nothing to worry about.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 8:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I guess it's normal but don't get carried away with the jealousy. Jealousy and insecurity are not attractive. I know what you mean though. My husband weighed 295 at his heaviest, and I always thought that was okay because then I didn't have to keep as fit and well, nobody would be looking at him right? Well he has taken a new job that keeps him very active and yesterday he weighed himself and he is down to 269 and still dropping!! I am happy for him and it is much healthier for him, but I also told him I didn't want him getting all skinny and scrawny because I don't like thin men, LOL! He assured me he has never been and never will be skinny. I'm not a big girl, only 5' and 120 lbs, but I guess deep inside I feel that if he loses a bunch of weight, then I would have to work harder at staying fit and keeping him. It's nuts though and all in my head. My husband loves me to death!!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:47 PM on Jul. 30, 2010