I have & Im a huge fan. it's my main cleaning product. its environmentally friendly but also pet & kid friendly. Because its all natural, its very mild & non- toxic. you never have to worry if your child or pets accidentally get into it. it's not like some popular products that must be wiped after use because if there is any product left behind it can get on someone's hands or food and be accidentally ingested. you do not need to wipe down after using eco orange.
also, it can be used on anything and I mean anything and any surface including stainless steel. you just have to measure out the proper amount of solution and add the proper amount of water. this may sound like a hassle but the various containers in which the solution comes in and the squirt bottle that you use to clean with explain it perfectly. no measuring cups needed. I purchased the 5 gallon container 15 months ago and I still have a
at 11:25 PM on Jan. 16, 2013