What diapers do you use at night?

If I change my daughter in the middle of the night she wakes up and then it takes two hours to put her back to bed. She sleeps on average 10-12 hours a night. Please tell me the brand, the size your childs in and if they sleep through the night, and where to buy the diapers. Thanks!!!

MPW2005

Asked by MPW2005 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Huggies Overnights (in the purple package). Non of my 3 children had a restful night time sleep until I put her in Huggies Overnights. They are amazing. They which the moisture away from their skin keeping them comfortable all night, but they will be huge and heavy with pee by morning. My kids wear either the Target Up & Up or the Sam's Club Member's Mark in the day, but at night they wear Huggies Overnights.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 6:05 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Have you tried to double diaper? We used to use this practice on one of our adult clients at his father's request. If we didn't double diaper, he peed out of anything. It's expensive because you are going thru two diapers a night, but if you are using two a night anyway it might be worth the sleep.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Huggies Overnights are not the same as Huggies Baby Dry or Huggies Supreme even. They are the only overnight diaper that holds with my heavy wetters.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 6:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I use Huggies Overnights, and they're the only diaper that has worked overnight. We use the same size as her regular day diapers.
    pumpkins_mama

Answer by pumpkins_mama at 6:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• same as day, i've never bought any kind of nighttime diaper, we use kirkland signature or huggies
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:57 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Most babies don't sleep through the night. I used cloth prefolds (never a leak), but I also practice elimination communication and my 10 month old has been out of diapers for a month. We cosleep so I just hold her over a potty to pee while she still has her eyes closed, with no lights on, and she pees and goes back to sleep. Even when I changed her diaper as an infant I did it with no lights and no interaction to disturb the sleepiness.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 5:58 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I use regular Pampers, and have never woken a baby up to change them in the night. I never have an issue with leaking. I do use cream and powder on him at his last diaper change of the day, just to protect his skin.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:58 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I use the same brand as day, only time i bought different diapers was when he was about 6 months old, he seemed to leak all the time. So i bought the overnight huggies, didnt really see much of a difference!! So i figured WTH ill just set my alarm and buy what i usually buy!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i never needed a night time diaper, sorry i couldn't help!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I have a always used the same type of diapers at night that i use during the day. Same brand as always too, walmarts parents choice brand.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2010