What issues (local or other) will you be voting on in this election that mean the most to you?

I live in a Township, and we will be voting on whether or not to merge the township with the city. I am very passionate about this merger not happening. If it happens, we will be forced to pay city income taxes in addition to the taxes that we are already paying. City officials try to sugarcoat it by saying that our property taxes will be lowered, but the lower property taxes will not be as much as the additional tax that we will have to pay for city income tax. I will definately be voting NO for the merger! I even have a NO MERGER lawn sign up.

How about you? What local issues will you be voting on?

4boysmom32

Asked by 4boysmom32 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• in ohio we are voting on having a casino, i think we need the jobs and tax money. i am voting for it. and voting for my local library and school levys. and voting for OBAMA of course!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• We have a death with dignity bill that will be on the ballot that I don't agree with. It is dr assisted suicide.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2008