How do I know my belly will grow if I'm turning 5months and look unpregnat?

Well I want to know, as time goes by will my belly get big?

Asked by DhalisGirl at 11:16 AM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There is no such thing as a 9 month pregnant woman who doesn't have a belly. For some reason some women just don't get very big when they're pregnant. It could be that the baby is small or the way your body structure is. You'll start showing soon hon. :)

Answer by amethystrse at 11:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• With my first baby I was huge at 5 months and the 2nd baby, I didnt really show till almost 8 months, by 9 months I had the cutest little ball for a belly and both babies were 8 1/2 lbs. Each pregnancy is different and your body acts different. You'll grow. Feel blessed your not huge with a bad back ache.

Answer by vbruno at 11:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Relax, the baby will let you know........ I never showed until I was almost 8 months. My labor was 3 hours, total. Don't worry.

Answer by ToldUNo at 12:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• i didnt get very big with my son. everyone just thought i had gained some weight. it all depends on how you carry. with him i wore all regular clothes the whole time with my dd i had to wear materinity clothes

Answer by vettegurl77 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Yes it will. thats cool that ur not showing. I guess your not going to get too big.

Answer by MunkyS at 12:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• if it's your first you may not show until your in the 7-8 month range. It's perfectly fine.

• My mom was the same way with all of her kids! She didnt get big AT ALL until her last month then she shot out there lol :)

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2008