What do you think this dream is about?

I have different variations of a recurring dream that I am looking outside my front window and there is a car I don't know in the drive way and I am terrified if someone is coming back for it or why it is there. Any thoughts?

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 6:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• was it a nice car? Maybe you won it!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• There's a theory out there that everything we dream is about ourselves. Is there something in your past or within yourself that you fear could come back? (I don't expect you to share it, if you do) It could be anything from addiction to harboring feelings about a past abusive relationship. After I have dreams like that, when I go to bed I ask to be shown the relevance of the prior dream. I usually get an answer within a week or two. Then I think, "duh! Why did it take me so long to figure that out?" Your subconscious is speaking to you and eventually it (or your higher power) will give you an answer. Good luck!
    julzs74

Answer by julzs74 at 6:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Very interesting!! Talking about Marie's issues somehow. Got any regrets on changing something back? Wanting somthing back! A old Car love?? Needing more Barbies! Someone gave you some and wants them back? I don't know I can't get dreams!! Good luck! I did give you a bump!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2010