FML! PMS? >:(

I have been a total BITCH today and i know it, but i was TRYING to relax and chill out on here while the kids played nicely in their room. Then i hear "mommy i pooped my pants"!! are u kidding me?! she is almost 3.5 years old and almost NEVER has an accident plus she had JUST gone potty not even 20min before! i even asked her 3 times if she was SURE she was done and didn't need to poop! >:( as if that wasn't bad enough my older daughter didn't put the bag in the diaper pail right after my husband threw it yesterday (her only chore is to put trash bags, she's 7 btw) so when i went to throw the poopy underwear it just made a mess all over the inside of the diaper pail! and my son (16mo) is teething and fussy as hell so i've been dealing with him practically velcroed to me all day! UGH< i need a vacation or some REALLY strong margaritas right now!! oh and its not really PMS because its only been 2 weeks since my last period :P

DreainCO

Asked by DreainCO at 6:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• DAMN that sucks! I have those days too! Meet me here...

margaritaville Pictures, Images and Photos

And we will have a few of these...

margaritas Pictures, Images and Photos

Big hugs! Just try to remember, that at some point we will miss these days when our LOs are older.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Whew - Go have a margarita darlin and make it a double =) you know what they say: when it rains it pours - take a deep breath and a nice walk and just let it all roll off.....accidents happen and sometimes our kids can feel our tensions, trust me I am a human volcano lately!! Bubble bath tonight? Glass of wine when they all go to bed? Take time for you when you can =)
    Liz30355

Answer by Liz30355 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Well I keep telling myself that anyway!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• lol SleepingBeautee, i try and tell myself that too but its hard to remember... I've just been so stressed out lately and i'm trying REALLY hard to not take it out on the kids but i still do sometimes :( My immediate family all live 4hours away so i don't even get a break very often unless i take the kids to my MILs but they have lots of dogs and she smokes CONSTANTLY so i don't really like them staying long over there :P hubby tries to help but his idea of a de-stresser is sex and unfortunately that just doesn't do it for me :(
    DreainCO

Comment by DreainCO (original poster) at 6:47 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Hello night-time cocktail...
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2010