Questions about amazon.com

I am curious to see what other moms spend on Amazon and for what. What was the most amount of money you ever spent on Amazon on one purchase? How much do you spend in average in one month? What stuff do you buy on there on a regular basis?

The most I spent on one purchase was around 150 on a gps. I spend more and more, my biggest monthly spend was 600/month. I subscribe on Amazon for diapers (seventh generation) and some baby food (earth's best), wipes. But I also buy shoes, clothing and anything else that is cheaper than in a store. Which is pretty much everything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My only amazon.com purchases have been done recently since joining Swagbucks :D I keep getting the amazon.com gift cards and just buying random stuff I see that I want. I think my largest purchase was like $15 including shipping. I have bought mostly books and few toys for the kiddos.

I love amazon though! so much cheaper for everything!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 6:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I don't shop with Amazon.com. Though my SO just bought a Samsung 47in. 3D TV on there for $1765.98
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I generally put in one order a month through Amazon. Mostly books and movies though... I can't imagine I would buy anything expensive through Amazon or any other online store, mostly because I want to be able to look over that kind of thing before I buy it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I buy a lot on Amazon.com. I don't really buy Every month though. The most expensive thing so far was a Maclaren XLR stroller. I also buy all my printer ink & kodak easyshare photo paper since the prices are the cheapest. I bought a lot of other baby things like a Jumperoo, kids table & chairs and tent to say a few. I also purchased most of my DS toys for Christmas from them on their "lightening deals". THE BEST PRICES EVER! I saved tons! I only will buy something from them that is shipped by Amazon so I can get Free Super Saver shipping over $25. I wish they still had No Tax but I still do Very well with them. I also bought some Robeez, books & puzzles too. I think that if you spend a lot with them that you should recive coupons from them too for future purchases though.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:58 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I don't know, maybe $150-$200? That would have been for Christmas presents. No big items however because the s&h would be outrageous unless it qualified for the super saver.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 7:01 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I am a sales associate for Amazon, what that basically means is you shop at amazon through my link below and get the same amazing saving you love from amazon but you also help out a single struggling mother. Its a win win situation and the wise thing to do. I am forever grateful to all that help me out and wish I could repay you all. If you shop amazon please consider clicking on my profile and shopping through that link. Thank you so MUCH!!
    snowpeasmom

Answer by snowpeasmom at 10:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I bought a crib on there and a computer game thats all.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2010