Would this make you really want to punch this person in the face? adult content

I am soooo beyond pissed. Ok so we live in a apartment. I have a 19 moth old who cries alot (mostly cause he is spoiled) Anyway the lady that lives below us came up to my husband the other day and said...."Your baby cries all the time!" "what are you doing to him?" " are you molesting him?" I am so mad! We went to the cops and she is being thrown out of her apartment because alot of other people complained about her. My husband told her to "leave us the f alone!" and "if she has a problem call the cops or CPS and they will be welcomed into our home!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• ya know some people are just not worth the energy that we spend on them, what a nosey broad. Karma is a bitch right, and eventually, sounds like she's already being served some, will catch up to her. You stay positive and remember that apartment living is noisy and that there are rude people everywhere. You have nothing to worry about, let her get hers!! =)
    Liz30355

Answer by Liz30355 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• it would make me want to throw up on her
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• OMG!! I am just speechless.

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:38 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Oh I would have loved to give that B!tch a few words of my own.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Yeah, seriously, I think I would have pushed her down a flight of stairs!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:38 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• OMG what a bitch!! we used to live in family housing at our local college cause dh and i were both taking classes. We had several next door neighbors WITHOUT kids who never had any problems with us then this one couple moved in who were expecting and they ended up calling campus security and the RA's on us over a noise complaint because our dd cried too loud or something, i don't even know what it was for exactly. i was just SO PISSED and upset. Not to mention that one time i screamed really loud in pain cause my daughter had accidentally head butted my face (i thought my nose was broken!) the guy next door actually BANGED on the wall to get me to shut up! I mean how rude is that?! and what if i was really hurt and needed help?! i hate rude people like that >:(
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 6:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• some people just have NO clue!!! WOW!!
    Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 6:53 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Thank you ladies! You are all very supportive!

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2010