do you park in handycap spots if you arn't handycap?

and have you every been towed for it? did you think it was fair?

happy-go-lucky

Asked by happy-go-lucky at 6:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• um, no! I don't want to risk the ticket $!
    I am fully capable of walking from farther away spots LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 6:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• No! I actually have disabilities and still won't use them. There are people that truly need those spots... and remember, there are people with hidden disabilities that use them as well:)
    psych_mom

Answer by psych_mom at 6:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• NO! Never have, never will. If you get a ticket, you deserve it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Good Lord, no! And I hate people who have handicap tags hanging from their rear-view mirror and you see them get out of the car and they are CLEARLY not handicap - they are using someone's car or tag. It is so not nice.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• You best not do that in the town where I live. They will write you a big ole ticket with a hefty fine attached. They even have special civilian patrollers who watch for nothing but non-handicaps parking in handicap spots. Not a good idea here!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I have NEVER parked in a HANDICAPPED spot. It is so wrong and so unfair to a handicapped person. Anyone who does should get a big fat ticket! I would tell on them...if I saw a car in one of the spots,I would notify the store's manager or the police. And YES, they should be towed!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 6:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• hmm not. i am not a rude ignorant ass who would do that
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• It's 'handicapped' and no, I haven't parked in a handicapped parking spot because they are there for those with disabilities who need them. My brother is one of them, so yes, I think it's fair. If you ended up disabled or had someone close to you who was, you would understand better.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 6:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• No, I have never parked in a handicapped zone or spot, and I have a handicapped sticker... I just see no point in using it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:47 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I park very far away from the store entrance on purpose in parking lots...it is good exercise to walk. It would really piss me off to see a healthy person who can walk parking in a handicapped spot. The pigs.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 29, 2010