One weird or funniest thing you ever heard when a family member of friend was drunk.

My dad was drunk on his way home from the liquor store and seen to lesbians sitting outside they were kissing and he was watching. He then walked up to them and asked if he can join. The women respond and said she only likes women. My dad replied, " Me too I am a lesbian inside"

Funniest response with the most votes wins

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 6:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• My grandma got a little tipsy at a family gathering once and gave my grandpa the finger and told him to "sit on it and spin". LOL. That's the only time we had ever seen her drink. Sadly she is no longer with us now, but she sure was a firecracker!
    EthansMom519

Answer by EthansMom519 at 7:01 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Or just goof naturally
    Claudiomom

Comment by Claudiomom (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My husband was shitfaces once. So drunk he needed help getting in the door. I helped him to the toilet and he laid his head on the toilet. He started rubbing and patting the side of it saying "I'm so sorry to do this to you" then he puked. Then said to the TOILET "you're always there for me. Just sitting strong. Whenever I need you you're there". Then he put the lid down and went to sleep. :-) He was very confused when he woke up the next day.
    BTW this was long before we had a kid and he didn't drive. I still tease him about it!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• No. he didn't "seen to Lesbians"...he "saw two Lesbians> ...he SAW them. Grammar mistakes are all over Cafe Mom. No...my family members don't get drunk.
    Anonymous