What is the best brand?

So my husband left a hickey on my neck and I was wondering what is the best kind of conceler to use? Can you cover it completely?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL, sorry but it is kinda funny :P I've HEARD that a cold/frozen spoon rubbed on it several times can help to lessen it or make it go away faster. i dont' use make-up/concealer so i can't help u there.
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 6:49 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Dermablend - but it isn't cheap. Look at Ulta or Sephora for it. Can't you just use a band-aid and tell people you burned your neck with a curling iron or something?
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 6:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My friend used to get hickeys all the time. And to keep her mother from seeing them she would wear her turtleneck sweaters t cover them.However, it's really too warm for that kind of thinking right now. Maybe a scarf of some kind.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2010