Is bigger really better? adult content

My ex was an XL magnum and my SO now is average. I won't lie my ex was incredible in bed but my SO and I are definitely in love so the "passion" is there. Anyway is bigger better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• not always. my df is also a magnum xl and it hurts half the time.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Is bigger better? Well, big is one thing - HUGE is another. Seeing how the average white male in the US is supposed to be around 6", I would have to say that YES, bigger is better... But once we get in to double digits not so much... I prefer the larger side of average or the smaller side of Large...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• No, Passion / love always out weighs it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Nope, what's that old saying. It's not the size of the boat it's the motion of the ocean!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I don't care for the freakishly large ones. My SO is average, and the fact that I love him so much makes it that much better! I will admit it would suck if he had a little mini gherkin, though! LOL
    EthansMom519

Answer by EthansMom519 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I don't think I'd like a teeny weenie...but isn't it more important that it works and that they know what to do with it?
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 29, 2010