What is the most embarrassed thing that has ever happened to you?

The other day I was going to wal mart with my DH and baby and I had to pee really bad. So I ran into wal mart and all the way to the bathroom. Ran into the stal and peed. When I walk out I was confused for only about 2 seconds when I saw the urinals on the wall. I let out a little scream and ran out. Thankfully there wasn't anyone in there or it could have went a lot worse. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• LOL on Kiwismommy19...My story is similar..It was a hot day and I was at the water park sitting on a blanket watching my son play in the water, knowing I was gonna start my period soon..just didn't realize I had yet since you can get to feeling sweaty all over. I went to the park bathroom just to make sure and sure enough their was blood on the back of my skirt. After that I was able to use the towel for cover...but yeah..that was completely mortifying and I still wonder just how many noticed that day at the park and had their eyes on me once I got outta that bathroom just to walk to my van and leave.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 9:05 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• That's funny. I've went in the men's room before, but on purpose when the womens was closed. Get some strange looks but when you gotta go you gotta go. Sometimes can't make it to the back of the store for the other one. :-)
    My 5 year old daughter told the cashier at walmart, along with everyone in hearing distance, that I had a "bleeding boo boo in my bottom that made me cranky every month" when I put tampons on the counter. Turned slightly red at that one. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2010