cheating adult content

i found some messages in my bf's inbox on facebook between him and a woman he used to work with.they were talking about meeting to go out to eat and she gave him her number.my bf and i been together for 6yrs and have 2 kids 5yrs and almost 2months.we have our problems and our days but i dont think he has ever cheated.we talked and i asked him about it he said it was nothing like that and i kept giving him a rough way to go lol and he said that he hasnt fucked around on me and wasnt going to fuck around on me that his kids are everything to him and no one is worth that.would u believe him? do u think he is cheating?anyone been cheated on,how did u know and figure it out?

alyssa1

Asked by alyssa1 at 7:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• men can have female friends and not screw them.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• If THEY were talking about meeting to go out to eat...and you knew nothing about it until you found the messages................. I sure would be wondering wtf was going on.... I would watch things super close and see.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 7:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• sati...you don't do it behind each others backs...
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 7:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• for sure. it would be innocent if the guy told her... but he didnt say anything... she had to find out for herself. that would tip me off
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 7:23 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• The only men who have female friends who don't think about having sex with them are gay. (not all but most)
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 7:23 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• yes i knew nothing about it and found it on his computer.i have heard about her some but hadnt heard about this.and we have seen her out somewhere once not long ago before i had the baby.she knows we in a relationship and got 2 kids.i have it that i am in a relationship with and his name on facebook since we both have one.she is single though.sorry i have problems trusting men so maybe there are some that have women friends and dont cheat but i have trouble believing that especially when i cant talk to a guy without my man saying something to me and 20 questions.

but would the statement my kids are everything to me and on one is worth that get to you and would u believe him after him saying someting like that?
    alyssa1

Comment by alyssa1 (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• If he wasnt intending to cheat on you then why the secret? I have been cheated on a number of times by past relationships & its always the same thing my kids are to important for me to do that or why would I want another woman when I love you! Well I geuss if this is a man you can trust wich obviously you dont if you are second geussing him then I would say if he hasnt cheated on you yet then the thought was there if he couldnt even tell you about meeting with her or been considerate enough to at least invite you!!!!
    Lisa_Mae

Answer by Lisa_Mae at 7:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• thank u cochise. i agree u dont do it behind the others back
    alyssa1

Comment by alyssa1 (original poster) at 7:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Wow... I disagree with this whole post.

1. You violated your husband's basic privacy by going on his FB and reading messages
    2. You basically accused him of cheating

So let me get this right.... your husband cannot meet a friend for lunch? And if he is going to meet a friend for lunch he has to tell you the specifics of the details before the plans are even made?

Give the poor guy a break. He was probably going to meet the friend for lunch and let you about it once he knew the day. So instead of a conversation that went "Hi honey, Sally contacted me on FB and she just got laid off. I am going to meet her Fri for lunch to help her network." You made your huband defend that he has "never F'd around on you."
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 7:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I agree, it it was nothing he shouldn't be going behind your back making plans, or he could of send her a message saying "nah, I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate that, unless you don't mind her coming along?" something along those lines. I think her giving him her number is out of line. I mean it may be innocent, I have a mistrusting mind anyway so don't listen to me, LOL. But he should of came up front and told you, but then again...men need help realizing what they should of done....after the fact.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2010