My first experience with the possibility of C-section.

Last night i had a dream that i was pregnant (i'm not pregnant). I was very pregnant. about 38-39 weeks. Some how i had been convinced that a c-section was needed. I woke up early in the morning and took my boys (they are not biologically mine and DH is overseas) with me to the hospital. I made sure with the nurse that they would be safe while i was in surgery.
But as i was finishing up the paperwork i suddenly became overwhelmed with fear. I jumped up and told the nurse that i was NOT having a c-section unless i was past 42 weeks and that i was leaving. She tried to stop me and i RAN! LOL

What do you think this means? LOL

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 7:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it means no more wacky foods before bed..hee hee..(puts on swami hat) itmeans(squints hard) that you are afraid of nurses and want to send them all overseas for 42 weeks. you're welcome(bows) hee hee.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:48 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Maybe it means you're afraid of ever having a c-section. lol
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 7:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Ditto on DigiScrapperMom's comment
    JessWulf84

Answer by JessWulf84 at 7:52 PM on Jul. 29, 2010