Is is it wrong to have a tongue piercing and be a mom?

I have my tongue pierced and i have a son! people ask me all the time why do i have my tongue pierced and i am a mother!!! i dont see whats so wrong with it!

mrzmommiilebron

Asked by mrzmommiilebron at 7:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• No its not wrong
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Nope. I have mine done! I don't see how piercings of any kind (or lack of) makes you a better or worse mom...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• ain't nothen wrong. just make sure you set the ground rules for him to get his. my kids can get theirs ears done and 9 but have to wiat til 16 to do anything else. my oldest is about to be nine this year.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• No. Is it wrong to have a tatoo and be a mom? Same thing, only tongue piercings haven't been around as long. I bet now you will be looking to see if other moms have their tongue pierced! LOL I don't have either, but I don't think any differently about another mom who has one.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 7:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Nothing wrong with it (and I'm not biased, no tongue piercing here). Your jewelry doesn't make you a good or bad mom. Your actions and parenting do. Don't see what some metal and a hole in your tongue or anywhere else in the body have to do with having kids. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I do see anything wrong with it I have mine done but some people see it as trashy or so ive been told i see nothing wrong with it
    NicholeWalls

Answer by NicholeWalls at 7:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i meant to say i don't see anything lol
    NicholeWalls

Answer by NicholeWalls at 7:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Oh the ridiculously stupid things people say when you have kids!!! Tell them to f**ck off!
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• People are too judgmental and apparently too outspoken. I don't have my tongue pierced, never have, but it's just a piece of jewelry. It's not like you're walking around in a french maid outfit. I want to get my navel pierced again...I wonder if someone would think that is wrong too.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I don't think there's any difference between having a tongue ring before or after children. Maybe people thought it was a phase that you would grow out of when you became a mother?
    JessWulf84

Answer by JessWulf84 at 7:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2010