wow this suprised me!

I have a friend and she has a baby. the father of the baby has a sister who had the baby for over night with the mom's consent but was suppose to bring the baby back 9 am teh nest morning...well the sister didnet bring back the baby till 8 pm the next night. so the mom got mad at the sister and said that she cant have the baby anymore because she dient listen to the rules of bringing him back the next morning. Now the sister says she wants a phone number whenever the mom brings the baby anywhere because she has a right to know where the baby is at all times.

I think the sister is a bit crazy and the mom is right to not let the sister have the baby anymore without her around! am i the only one? Or is the sister a Crazy woman?

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 7:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• No,she has no right that's the daddy job if he wants that.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:58 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Holy crap, what makes that woman think she has a right to know where the baby is?! It's not her child! I'd get away, that sounds like a baby snatcher to me.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I would have called her if the baby wasn't home when I asked her to be. But the sister sounds a little nuts.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 7:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• one question, can the sister have kids of her own?
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• From what you've said, if the sister didn't bring the baby back as agreed, and they didn't have further conversation changing the plans, then I'd say she shouldn't be trusted with the baby any longer.

Answer by Bmat at 7:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• yes,just dont want them right now
    mommylisar

Comment by mommylisar (original poster) at 7:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i agree with you! i would be upset if i told someone to bring my baby back by a certain time and they didn't. i would be worried... did she not call to say she was bringing baby later?
    amymarie0315

Answer by amymarie0315 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• nope no call no nothing!
    mommylisar

Comment by mommylisar (original poster) at 7:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I like to hear both sides- why is the sister acting this way? can she explain herself at all?
    is your friend sure she just didn't miss a message or something?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:53 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• sister just dident feel like bringing back the baby and wanted him for another night
    and the mom dident miss a message!
    mommylisar

Comment by mommylisar (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Jul. 29, 2010