What do you need to do tonight?

I need to vacuum the living room, finish putting away some clothes, sweep and mop the kitchen floor, and go through some things in the study. I so don't want to do these things, but I need to. What do you need to do tonight?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 7:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Just the dinner dishes and get some clothes together for Kyra and me. We're going to my mom's for an overnight visit tomorrow evening and I won't have time in the morning. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I've finished for the day, mainly I am keeping an eye on our sick cat. He goes to the vet tomorrow and gets the word on whether he'll make it or not.

Answer by Bmat at 7:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Get dinner (that's right mama isn't cooking tonight!) Clean out Mj's closet... it's a mess and i need to send some clothes off that he will just never wear again. Spend some time on CM and get started with 2nd birthday party decor... (I'm making the centerpieces they are so cute).. I'm a night owl so I'm sure I won't be done till 2am!
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 7:54 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Housework is done. After we put my son to bed, I just need to update my blog and work on next week's homeschooling lesson plans.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Thank you. It is a worry. He had a week to get better, but I don't think he is.

Answer by Bmat at 7:49 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I need to do the dishes, finish laundry, go through the charts for work to make sure we are up to date (I work from home), and figure out activities for my niece and my DD for tomorrow. Most of this won't get done. My tummy feels like I have done a million situps and I haven't. It really does hurt.

Bmat--I hope that your kitty feels better. I know what it's like to watch them suffer.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:29 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• sadI am sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out okay.

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• dishes (glasses mostly)
    Carey2006

Answer by Carey2006 at 2:51 AM on Jul. 30, 2010