Can someone help me with Firefox issues?

My browser blacks out and crashes anytime I try to save, upload or download anything. Can someone help?

mysteriousdaze

Asked by mysteriousdaze at 7:54 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm sorry that I don't know. Make sure you have the latest version of Firefox and the addons.

Answer by Bmat at 8:04 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Try uninstalling Firefox and reinstalling it. Go to Start button- Control Panel- Install/Uninstall programs- find FFox-click UNINSTALL and then use IE to find and redownload FF.
    SinfulBliss

Answer by SinfulBliss at 8:04 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Already did both but thanks! Someone said it may be a virus....
    mysteriousdaze

Comment by mysteriousdaze (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Maybe this group can help you.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I would first run an anti virus scan. If you can find a way, get a hold of malwarebytes from malwarebytes.org... it is free and is one of the best anti spyware/malware programs out there. Download it and run a scan. If it finds a virus/trojan/worm it will destroy it. Sometimes you can determine what the problem is by starting FF in safe-mode with all the extensions/add-ons off. Go to mozilla and check the forums for your issue and maybe they can direct you to a better solution. Good Luck.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:57 PM on Jul. 29, 2010