how do i stop obsessing over ttc?

we are trying but i am becoming obsessed with it. I've spent buku amounts of money on pregnancy test (taking them even when i know its not time)... i'm putting stress on my dh by asking him for sex every other day even when he is tired..and getting upset when he says no. I just cried my eyes out to my MIL over this. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I think i want it so bad that when my period is due i get crazy false pregnancy symptoms in my head. Either that..or my horomones are really fuc*ed up. Well, i know my horomones are really fuc*ed up but why am i feeling this way and how can i stop? I know that being this stressed isnt going to get me a baby.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 7:57 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Health

• Get yourself a dog and nurture him/her, this is what I did, I focus on him and my obsession was transfered and it worked!

Answer by older at 7:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• a part time job or school to take your mind off of it, if you're too tired to think about it you wont.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i bought a guinea pig..we can't have dogs, we have cats. My son is starting kindergarten this year =( i don't know..maybe once i go back to work my mind will be off of it.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Jul. 29, 2010