DH mad now? hmmmm

My DH and I been married for about 7 months now. We been arguing for half...(I know bad). Anyway, arguing is not gonna get us anywhere and life is to damn short so we started calming down and started to communicate. Just now My DH said he was hanging out with his friend who's a female(gay) and they might go to a club. I'm not the party type,even though it bothered me a lil bit I didn't stress it! I told him to have fun and don't get into trouble. Guess what... he got mad! He told me that I didn't care! For once in our marriage I'm not mad about it. What should I do? should I go off on him or continue to be in my happy mood?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• It seems like he was purposely trying to make you jealous, and you didn't fall for it. Good for you. He has issues though if he's purposely trying to make you jealous...
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• yup, what she said. Don't let him ruin your mood!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Married only 7 months and he's going out without you? Hmmmmm. Life should be so much fun at home that he wouldn't even propose such a thing. Sounds like you have some work to do!!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• just keep trying to communicate - when it's a new thing you can't get it perfect right away. tell him you do care but you absolutely trust him regardless of what kind of problems you are having and that it's okay with you that he go somewhere without you (and tell him if you are interested in going). explain that you don't get the connection he is making between you feeling trusting and him thinking you don't care - don't care about what? what was he expecting? since you are both obviously trying to make your marriage work regardless of anyone else's opinion about what is right and wrong here, you are moving in the right direction. just keep at it one step at a time. oh yeah... you don't need to let him put you in a bad mood - it's best to dictate your own thoughts and feelings rather than let others do that for you - it helps cut down tension.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• explain to him that you are trying a new friendly approach & that he should not be mad. Tell him that you want him to have fun & that you do care for him...that's why you want him to have fun...because you care.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• He was baiting you it sounds like. He wanted you to go off or some kind of reaction. Why else would he get mad?
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• dont let hiim ruin your good mood :)
    ilovemykids323

Answer by ilovemykids323 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Sounds like he is trying to manipulate you, it tends to make them feel like they have control and that is not good. Don't let it get to you because he is trying to get you mad so he has a reason to be mad and go do whatever stupid crap he wants to do. Believe me, my husband told me that when he was younger and with his ex, he would purposely start a fight so that he could get mad at her, make it her fault, and then be able to walk out and go party all night. Good thing I didn't know him back then because if he ever pulled crap like that with me, he would have nowhere to live. Stay in your good mood, don't let him get the best of you.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2010