why am i still bleeding? adult content

i had a c section my first child. 2 weeks after i had her my bleeding stopped my bf and i had gentle sex i syartedbleeding again and now 8 weeks later havent stopped whats up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Health

• maybe your period came on right during the bleeding, i would call the doc though
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• first, they tell no no sex for 6 weeks for a reason....but other than that it's normal to bleed after delivery but 8 weeks is long...have you had your 6 week check-up??? How much are you bleeding??? I would call your doc and follow-up.
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• well your period will be irregular for a while after having a baby. what kind of birth control are you on? sometimes that can cause you to bleed. is it alot of bleeding (if it's been really heavy for 8 weeks then you should go see the ob)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i would call the dr.
    i don't know anything about c sections, what do they say about the aftercare?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• call the doc...they'd be able to tell u exactly what's happening...and give u the best information on whats happening with u
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2010