What was the best thing that has happened to you this summer?

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 8:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I let my daughter go to theatre day camp this year and she and her camp-mates worked on writing and performing their very own play....a murder mystery - death by poisoned cappuccinos, lol and the murderers were Mario and Luigi ! hahaha....anyway, they performed the play for parents on the last day of the camp...it was only ten minutes long, but it was so cute ! She's only 7 and has Fragile-X Syndrome and Autism, so she was a bit unco-operative with some of the practices just because she found it a bit overwhelming, but when it came time to perform she was smooth and stole the show...i was so incredibly proud ! the camp counsellors said she could have done the whole play herself...she knew all the parts, lol !...and they didn't know she did until the morning of the final performance....I truly think she found her niche....yes, the best 10 minutes of my summer for sure !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i had a baby! a girl! full term, at home!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Between 14-16 weeks of my current pregnancy, the hyperemesis that I suffered through finally went away! =)
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• CONGRATULATIONS happy2bmom25!!!

and to you, erin814!!

as for me: 1. time off work with Peapod, and 2. going to THE BEACH!!!! it was awesome :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 8:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Me and all of my family woke up with a pulse every day. Can't ask for more than that! :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My family is doing well. We even have some of my family coming to visit from out of state.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 8:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My daughter and I got to go spend time with my mom for her 60th birthday. It was great.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 8:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• It will be....the day school starts back up haha. No really...every day has been great this summer.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I had a baby boy on July 14.  He's our 5th child and EVERYONE wanted a boy.  I was so excited.  He is just perfect and couldn't ask for anything more.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Good summer all around. Spent lots of time with family. Found out sister is preggo :). Got a new job helping women breastfeed. Its just been great.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2010