Father of child is being very mean to me about me being pregnant, what should I do?

Skittlez62288

Asked by Skittlez62288 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• How so? Does he not realize that 50% of the effort was his?
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 8:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• idk, my husband acted like a total asshole to me all throughout my first pregnancy..... i think that he was scared to tell you the truth. i guess you could put up with it or leave.... you can't change anyone but yourself.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• We need more details...is he verbally abusive? Hitting you?? How is he being "mean"...was this preg planned??? If he is just being an ass and not supportive then you need to rethink this relationship. Maybe some time apart will get his head back on straight...if not-then you certainly don't need him in your life....
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 8:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Umm... leave?
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• no hes not hitting me i would of done left his ass the pregnancy was planned this isnt the first pregnancy either this is our second child been with him for about 3 years really dont wanna give up
    Skittlez62288

Comment by Skittlez62288 (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I looked at your profile--you have a 4 month old and you are preggers again?? wow that's fast. I am guessing it wasn't planned?? I bet he is freakin out a little and taking it out on you. It can be really overwhelming....how was he during the 1st pregnancy?? You need to sit him down and talk...regardless of how scared he might be, it's a reality and he needs to man up....good luck--it's not going to be easy
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 8:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• well...ok, it was planned...has he talked to you about why he is acting different???
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• well then you're going to have to deal with it hun. my husband was less scared with the second and third than with the first, but that's not always the case. like i said, you can't change him so if you don't want to leave then just stick it out i guess
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• he just a ass i guess i really want to punch him in his face so bad this time around it feel like the morning sickness is worse i have really bad heart burn i just want to be treated nicely freaking hormones im really cranky
    Skittlez62288

Comment by Skittlez62288 (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I agree--you are going to have to work this out somehow--you have too much going on not to. You need to sit him down and talk...it may just be an adjustment thing but he still shouldn't be mean to you....good luck...
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2010