How do you deal with a miscarriage???

I just recently found out that the child i was expecting died at 9 weeks gestation and I believed that I was 13 weeks.I keep lashing out at my children and my husband when they just want to love me but I feel like I didi this to baby. My question is how do I get past this?

MahoganyBlack22

Asked by MahoganyBlack22 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Time. That's all. I lost a baby last year at 8 weeks gestation, found out when I was supposed to be 10 weeks. The hardest part is the lashing out. You have to make a conscience decision not to do it. Just remember that your husband and your children are wanting to make you feel better, regardless of how guilty you feel. It's not your fault, as it isn't theres, and although you don't realize it, you need their support more than anything right now. It almost ended my relationship with my husband. I couldn't accept his love or consoling words. Keep reminding yourself that it isn't your fault, because it's truly not. You may never know the reason this happened, I just had to believe that it was for a reson (I still have to believe that).
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Time does heal the wounds, but that baby will always be in your heart.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 1:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2008