Is it cheating?

(No this is not a relationship question!!)

Are ther eany mamas out there who want the credits but only ask, answer, bump, and vote up meaningful posts, and avoid all the silliness in "crazy for credits" b/c it feels like cheating?

NO JUDGING please! I am just wondering! :o)

FelipesMom

Asked by FelipesMom at 8:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I ask and answer real question all the time! Crazy for credits is for people who want to get credits and are crazy about it, so the answer is no. I'll take Best Answer for this :o)
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 8:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• to be honest i think i have only bumped up like maybe 5 posts, voted up even less and i am level 17 lmao. i get points from best answer and putting my 2 cents in answering other people's questions. i don't even ask alot of questions lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• No, it just means you're having some fun while being helpful :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I only answer if I think I have something good to say. I vote up answers because I think they are really good. And I bump questions to help someone get more answers. I don't get caught up in the credits. I do get excited when I get voted best answer though. :)
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 8:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i just started crazy for credits tonight, i dont think it's cheating bc there's a category for it
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• nooooooooooooooooooooooo
    13liz13

Answer by 13liz13 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Usually i only answer or vote up or bump real questions but i am bored tonight,
    not that i feel it is cheating just not really into the "game' I came here to help and be helped.

it is fun though
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• who really cares about the bumps, credits, etc.... I joined cafemom before all of the nonsense and I'm still here for the same reasons I first started participating. Don't really care what level I am.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 8:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• No, I just don't want to loose my point so I vote and bump who ever. I answer question if I have an answer.So no its not cheating there your points to use how u want to.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• angevil53 - I think you're right! It would feel like cheating if it weren't so explicit, though, right? Great answer!
    FelipesMom

Comment by FelipesMom (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2010