Is your toddler obsessed with your cell phone? lol

Aubrey is totally obsessed with our cell phones..you'd think she was 17 YEARS old rather than 17 MONTHS old,lol.
She is constantly sneaking off with my phone and calling random numbers..I'm postive she has called China at least 3 times.I hide it, she finds it,lol.
I bought her a cute Tinkerbell toy cell phone..she really liked that..only she lost it :(
If she can't find one of our cell phones, she'll use her hand or a piece of paper or a block..whatever she finds at the moment...and she holds it up to her ear and she walks around the house "chatting" away into it, LOL.
She is so funny. Awww, my sweet girl. Know what I foresee in the future? A teen girl that never ever puts down the phone!!!! LOL

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 8:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• completely, unfortunately she knows the difference between a real and play phone and prefers the real. sigh. not looking forward to her as a teen...lol
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i think they all are that and the computer
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My son loves my phone lol. When he was closer to 12 months he REALLY liked it, but now that he is 19 months if he sees it he will go and play with it (like the 'chatting' or trying to text someone because my phone has a qwerty keyboard).
    Ctepanee

Answer by Ctepanee at 8:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Awwww!! How cute! My son really likes my cell phone, too. I have an older style cell, and my husband has an iphone. Well, I have an Ipod touch and my son thinks it's a phone all the time. He picks it up (or my cell) tilts his head a bit to the side, smiles, and then says "hiiii." Then he laughs at himself and sometimes (if I'm reeeeeal lucky) he'll proceed to chuck the phone on the ground as hard as he can like he's just made a touchdown on a football field. lol
    So, yeah...he likes it. :)
    crystalbean2

Answer by crystalbean2 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My dd picks up phones and puts them behind her head! She pretends to talk to daddy and it breaks my heart and melts it at the same time!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 9:29 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• My son loves my dh iphone. Can work better than me!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I HAVE THAT PROBLEM WITH MY SON HE LOVES TO SIT AND TALK ON THE PHONE AND ITS LIKE HE KNO THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AND OLD BROKEN PHONE AND MY PHONE
    Ashley_Danielle

Answer by Ashley_Danielle at 10:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Yes! Just this morning he decided to hide the cell phone from us. We have yet to find it. I'm guessing he just decided if he can't have it neither can we! lol
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• My son13mnth loves my phone and can get it no matter where I stash it. He's constantly climbing on the couch, chairs, boxes whatever he can find to get to wherever I have hidden it.
    KristeenieB

Answer by KristeenieB at 11:01 PM on Jul. 31, 2010