Afraid I might be a homewrecker....

So I met a guy about 3 months ago, we started hanging out/dating, he and his "baby mama" had a baby about 3 weeks ago. He assures me that they are broken up...BUT they still live together and facebook wise there are lots of happy fam pics. He seems like a really nice guy and I really want to believe him, and there's the fact that we share alot of the same hobbies (which are really rare around here, it's been years since I met someone interested in these things.) So I do want to continue to be his friend, even if he and his baby mama are together, because of the shared interests, and I really enjoy him romantically...I;m just worried that I'm inadvertantly being a homewrecker. Any ideas on what to do ladies?

gypsymama532

Asked by gypsymama532 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Ok wow speaking from experience a Man is going to say whatever he needs to say to have his cake and eat it too so to speak , GET OUT NOW, when he comes to you a year from now and he is not with her and hasnt been with her then start slowly but as for now you shouldnt even continue torturing yourself by remaining his friend, Men are Smooth talkers, dont be like me and listen to the lies and believe them too because where i am right now with my story is some where you dont want to ever be.
    Mommy4EVER2HJ

Answer by Mommy4EVER2HJ at 12:00 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• If in doubt...do without.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Run AWAY! That is too much drama for me!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I think you know the answer to this. They are living together. They are not broken up. While I understand you are excited to be with someone who has similar interest, you need to let him go and be the happy family man he is pretending to be.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• He just had a baby .... 3 weeks ago... he is still living with the girl.........it screams stay away. Find someone single.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Back off until you have a much clearer picture of his situation. Check your feelings now before you get in too deep & do something stupid! He sounds like a liar to me!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• that is a nightmare waiting to happen. i would say that you are past the point of only being friends now, so i would break it off.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Whose to say he's not cheating on her with you and telling you lies? Once a cheater, always a cheater. Find a man that is truly single.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 8:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• This whole thing is just sick......turns my stomach
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• :/ WOW..thats stressful lol. Ask if you can meet the baby and see how he acts ha
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 8:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2010