IM I PLESE HELP

ALLRIGHT im been tired for the last week and i ve been peeing like CRAZY my period was due on the 21 i took a test on the 22 and it wasnt no tell 5 days before your missed period test it was one of the cheep ones but it came out negitive and now its the 29 and still dont have a period i dont think its stress cuse ive been real relaxed lately i was just woundering did i take the test to soon

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• dude I think ur preggers.
    I was two weeks late and I had preg symptoms.
    I knew I was even though i got negatives on my test.
    Everyone is different and preg test don't work for everyone.
    Just take care of your self as if you were. Thats the best thing to do now.
    Anonymous

• It is always possible to get a false negative. Pregnancy tests aren't 100% accurate, even the ones in the doctor's office. You won't get a false positive though. I would take the test again.

Don't stress though. Sometimes your period just acts funny and might be late.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 11:32 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Hey. You most likely took it too early. Try to take another one and if that one comes up negative, but you still dont get your period go and have a blood test done.
    glynnbaby41608

Answer by glynnbaby41608 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I wuold get another cheap one and make sure it's not expired. Yes they do expire. It could be possible the one you had wasn't any good.
    Anonymous