Anyone else experiencing GREAT behavior from thier 10 year olds recently?

I'm just wondering because my 10 year old son, Joshua has been on his best behavior for the past few days...I mean...this child has done a complete turn around.He hasn't been back talking. He's being helpful..even ASKING me if I need help BEFORE i even ask him to do something! I asked him to take out the garbage and I got NO LIP from him! He's been helping me with the laundry..and he does it with a smile on his face! He offered to take his little sister out to play in the yard while I was busy cleaning up after dinner.He's been getting up eearlier than me and he takes a shower before I even get out of the bed and tell him to go take a shower!It's amazing and I hope I'm not jinxing this spell by saying something!lol
SO..I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this because it may be a case of the BODY SNATCHERS!!! LOL

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 8:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• I was--up until this week. My child was behaving very well, unusually so, then this week--BAM!! He's BAAACCKKKK!!!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2010