Any advice is better then none

Ok today is october 3 and I am trying to figure out something to do this weekend with my husband or just tonight any ideas

ripalexus

Asked by ripalexus at 1:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• im going to a play tonight with mine. do u guys have events around where u live? dinner gets old and so does movies, i know. how about bowling or going to a bar and mabey dancing or a few drinks. sometimes the best times are when my hubby and i rent a motel room that has a pool or sauna and just relax. kinda makes u feel naughty also!!
    marykaysauer

Answer by marykaysauer at 2:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• My hubby and I make it a fun night out. We like to bowl and mini golf a lot. I like to do things with him that would not be fun for the kids. Last Friday we went to the Denver Nature and Science Museum and had a blast. We were able to appreciate it more because we could read about the different displays and learn without 3 year olds crying of boredom in our ears lol. I miss getting Hotel rooms. We had to do that before we got married lol. Still find the idea very exciting and sexy!!! ROOM SERVICE!!! lol
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• We live at Lake Tahoe so we go sit on the beach and look at the night sky and just talk.. dunno if you have any beaches close by.. sounds cheesey but it's always a nice time.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 4:10 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• A long scenic drive w/ some soft music in the cd player????
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• im curious what are you guys going to do or what did you do?
    marykaysauer

Answer by marykaysauer at 8:19 PM on Oct. 3, 2008