where to find an affordable potty seat?

my son wants to be potty trained but only on the potty seat you put on the potty,anyone know where to find one thats affordable besides walmart and target?

singlemotherkim

Asked by singlemotherkim at 8:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Darn, those were going to be my suggestions. How about Amazon.com? Or google potty seats and see where else you can get them.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 8:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I'm not sure...those would be the cheapest places.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I was going to say Walmart,lol. Thats where we got ours from. It was $17 and it is a potty chair that converts to a potty seat on the big potty and can alsom be used as a childrens stepping stool.
    Someone isuaully selling one on craigslist for like $5 if you want to go that route.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• ikea. they have a great one that is one piece and super easy to clean up! it's literally only a few bucks.... i forget how much but i know really cheap lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Walmart.
    They have the convertible toddler potty that goes from toddler potty to on the adult potty cushion. As well as Adult potty cushions for toddlers. They're cheap and well made.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:01 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• http://www.ikea.com/us/en/search/?query=potty

there you go....$3.99 told you it was cheap lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:04 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I'm sure Babies R Us carries them.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 1:00 PM on Jul. 30, 2010