Is there anyone you just want to punch in the face sometimes!?

For me its my mother in law, I hate her stinking guts!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yeah my mother!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I have a few people, my mother, my sister, and my mother-in-law. My mother is a blind idiot, my sister is a narcissistic liar, and my MIL is just a crazy witch.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• my babies dad! i dont like him at all, hes a complete idiot!! wish i never went after him for child support, cuz then i wouldnt have to deal with him!! but a smuch as i dont like him, i never bash him in front of my daughter..and i am civil with him..i just wish he could disappear
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:13 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• my step-sister... i have literaly left the house (my parents house... where her and her kids live) w/o saying GB to anyone bc I was 10 seconds from punching her out!
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 2:49 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• ex husband that hasn't seen his kids in a year and doesn't pay support, but refuses to sign off because he "loves them and misses them SOOOO much!"
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 2:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Oh my yes! And it's so stupid! There a local Toyota commercial where a little girl says "When I grow up I'm going to buy a car from Champion TEE-ota". Every time I hear that stupid commercial, I just want to smack someone.... it freakin drives me nuts. Now in real life..... very recently.... it was my ex-father-in-law because he sent my son a very hateful email. And I have an older sister that just drives me barking at the wall mad... and I often want to shove my clenched fist right down her condescending , holier-than-thou, what-ever-you-have-I - have- better throat - but Karma is kinda catching up to her now, so I'll be quiet.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Oh, and the stupid person over on the other category that just posted that she wants welfare and free money because she don't WANT to work..... boo-freaking-hoo..... OMG lazy people.... that's got to be the epitome of "someone needs to slap the s*** out of you"
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• yeah,my bf's ex!!!!!!!!!! the stupid crack whore can't get it threw her head "it's over!" leave us alone! she's so nasty!!! he was with her for 10 years in florida,she stole his tools and sold them for drugs,slept with his friends,slept with her drug dealers--he dumped her,she had a few kids with the drug dealer--then lost them---------why would he want that back?!!!!!
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• My mother in law, Lots of issues with that woman DH and i both dont speak to her..... my husbands ex, my moms ex bf, occasionally my hubby,
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 3:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I only have 1000 word limit! That doesn't begin to cover the numbers of people I wanna smack upside the head!

Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 3:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2008