What is the problem are people really saying the can't answer question because people are trying to get there points?

I don't see the problem when u have the choice to open what ever question u want. If u want to help people out then who is stopping u. Me I can get my point and answers people question.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 9:15 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• lol i agree
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 9:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• agree
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 9:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• exactly
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I haven't seen anyone say that, but that is pretty ridiculous. Helping people and giving advice should be more important than stupid points IMO.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 9:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• EXACTLY!!!! We DO have the option of opening up a category! We don't have to refresh the page after every question. I don't know. I'm shaking my head in confusion....

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• You can hardly find any real questions unless you want to scroll back pages. When 9 out of 10 are Crazy for Credits, it gets annoying. I'm not mad that other people are getting points. If I wanted them, I'd play. Some of us are here to offer advice.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• hmm, i didn't know people were saying that but i would probably keep answering just to piss them off lmao.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I've asked two serious, well some what serious, questions today and they both were answered. Actually more today than usual so I don't see the problem.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I agree with Loving, it's annoying to have to weed through all the crazies and it's annoying to have to click on each category individually to avoid weeding through all the crazy questions. If people want to play, that's just fine. I just wish there were a way to hide the crazy category if one chooses to. Of course I could just avoid the answers section of cafemom altogether. lol
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 9:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• It's hard to find the questions where people need real advice when page after page all you see is "crazy for credits" posts. CM is different now because of it. I don't hate it tho & i do reply on some of the funny crazy for credits posts & i also give away lots of vote ups on them. I am a little over the crazy for credits overload. I just skip most & move along. BUT, if it's s good one, i'll check it out & give away vote ups.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:29 PM on Jul. 29, 2010