Potty Training Help

Hi I have 31 month old twins. I started to potty train them about 2 months ago. It's actually going pretty well with Pee Pee, but they still don't tell me when they have to go. Also I got them to poop on the potty a couple of times, but they will not do it all the time. Is there anything specific except for being consistant that can help me with this process.?
Thanks.

LURATO

Asked by LURATO at 1:51 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in General Parenting

• try giving them treats after they go, whether it be food,candy or maybe stickers to put on their potty chart maybe? keep giving them a treat everytime they for for a little while, then every other time, then less and less till they start going all the time. if that dosent work you can go to freesamples.com and look up free potty training dvd, i know pampers or huggies or luvs , idk one of those has a free potty training help.
    DanielleStover1

Answer by DanielleStover1 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2008