Do you dress up for Halloween?

If so, where do you go in your costume, a party? Kid's school?

Do you know what you're going to be, this year?

EwansMommy

Asked by EwansMommy at 9:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2010 in Holidays

• Absolutely. Now that we have babies, we go to friends with kids. Hand out candy, enjoy adult conversation inbetween telling a baby, toddler or child No, Stop, Don't do that, Don't eat that, Get out of the candy......
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• OF COURSE! I've already started making my princess mononoke costume SO EXCITED!!!! We usually go to parties.

mononoke-702712.jpg Princess Mononoke image by Okkoto77

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• We usually do, we have a band and always play Halloween parties. We've been a preggo nun & 4 priests, the Beverly Hillbillies, and a cop (me) and inmates. It's a lot of fun. When I volunteer at the kids school for their Halloween parties, I'll wear a witch hat or something, but my band costumes aren't appropriate for school! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• We go trick or treating every year. I throw on my jeans and tank and call myself a college dropout.
    I wear real costumes for family halloween parties. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I dress up every day...
    no, just kidding....

For Halloween I'm myself just more stylish in my big feathered witchy hat and I hand out candy or trick or treat with my kids. :)
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• i have no idea what i am going to be this year, probably getting a nice ren dress bc i want one for the faires anyway. i love to dress up! i will be at school for halloween so i will dress up for sure!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I never was interested too much and the candy excess is off the wall. We aren't like deprived or anything, and I think it's just the novelty, but at any rate, we just get done up and walk door to door until either they drop over or the bags of candy are so full we can't fit them on the table. I am so surprized with the variety of the new candy now, we hardly get repeats of stuff except for the mary janes. and the bit of honey.(which I always take out for myself : )

We are going to sell our candy afterwards to use for new grass seed in the spring. (just kidding...... pthwahthpthwah)
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I dress up for my kids at school :) Last year i was a lady bug :) I made the costume myself!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Seriously. We are going as a family of------ "experimental psych drug testers"
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• The 2nd night we'll go as a family of -------"illegal immigrants"
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2010