I think my son is ready to be potty trained. How do I know for sure?

My son currently has learned how to take his pants/outfits off along with his diapers. The other night he woke me up and by the time I had gotten to him he had taken his clothes and diaper off and peed in the bed. He even takes his pants off randomly throughout the day.

singlemama25214

Asked by singlemama25214 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• you can start potting training when the baby can sit up straight by itself... and the question is not when your child is ready for it. the question must be: are you ready for it?!

potty training requiers a straight schedule if you want to do it right and have success with it soon. :)

good luck. potty training can be really hard, but its also lots of fun :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• yep that means he's ready. this is your "Window of Opportunity". once it closes, it will be very hard to potty train then. GL
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2008